Monday, October 23, 2017

Mission Week 44: October 2, 2017

October 2, 2017

I AM IN LONDRINA AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE TO DO DOCUMENTS AGAIN...AND THEN TRAVEL BACK FOR THE CONFERENCE IN SAO PAULO IN THE MORNING, BUT WE ARE HERE--- WE DON'T HAVE LOTS OF TIME TO EMAIL TODAY-- SORRY!! SAD FACE!

I AM LOVING ALL OF THESE PICTURES!

I'm so glad that everyone is doing well and everyone is happy!!!

General Conference was good- we watched it at the stake center and on Saturday we watched in Portuguese. We are going to print the talks and study them better--- then on Sunday we watched them in English at the stake center on the computer! I LOVED CONFERENCE! IT WENT BY WAY TOO FAST!!! NEXT WEEK I WILL WRITE ABOUT MY FAVORITE PARTS---but I loved Elder Zwick's talk!!!! So beautiful! and Elder Hallstrom's on miracles! I AM SEEING SO MANY MIRACLES EVERYDAY AND LOVED THAT TALK! I also like the talk about the Mardesich's--- I had a feeling that it was them!!! Oh and I felt like Elder Anderson killed it at the end in paying tribute to Elder Hales and Presidente Monson! So powerful and I had goosebumps the whole day!!!!!! MY HEART IS SO HAPPY! CAN'T WAIT TO REREAD AND STUDY AGAIN! CONFERENCE GOES BY TOOOO FAST!!!!!






Also, we are still working with A.- who moved into Bauru- member ref- and her non-member husband and kids! We are hoping to baptize them on the 14th as well!! They are doing great and learning lots!

And I.- 65 years old--- I will write about her story next week, but she loved church and can't wait to come back- she accepted the invitation to prepare for baptism!

Sister Alston and i are going to be praying and fasting lots this week to try and baptize all four of these people- I., L., M. and D.  on the 14th!!!!! PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE AND KNOWING THAT IT IS POSSIBLE---with hard work and lots of prayer of course!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment