Monday, March 5, 2018

Mission Week 66: March 5, 2018

March 5, 2018

This week I traveled to Londrina with Sister Pinheiro and she went to train a new sister from Mexico- she was excited to train again. She will leave the mission in May with me!

My new companion is Sister Anjos again!!!! Such a blessing! She is great and I was heartbroken when Pres. only left us as companions for three weeks in Cascavel! Now she is my comp again in Planalto and we are both as happy as can be! She is from the Bahia...love her lots!
 
I stayed in Londrina for the training of the new missionaries and it was so fun!!! I helped with the arrival of the new missionaries and spent the day in Londrina with the Pereira's! I loved helping the new missionaries this week again! It was soooo fun! And then that night I went back to my area with Sister Anjos!!
 
MY NEW CONVERT T. BLESSED THE SACRAMENT! THAT MAN THAT WE BAPTIZED WHO MADE CONTACT WITH ME IN A BAR!!!! I CRIED WHEN HE SHOWED UP WITH A WHITE SHIRT AND TIE AND BLESSED THE SACRAMENT! MY HEART EXPLODED!
 
I AM IN LONDRINA AGAIN TODAY WITH ALL OF THE MISSION LEADERS TO HAVE A P-DAY WITH PRESIDENT AND THEN OUR LEADERSHIP COUNCIL TOMORROW!
 
I AM DOING SO WELL, MOM AND DAD.... I CANT BELIEVE I ONLY HAVE 10 WEEKS LEFT AND YET SO MUCH FIRE TO DO EVERYTHING!!! I LOVE THIS LIFE!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY AND LOVE SEEING THE WORK PROGRESS! ITS ALL SO BEAUTIFUL!
 
I know that Christ lives and loves us and that He is guiding this work!! I'm soooo grateful to be here as His instrument!!! Soooo beautiful and I'm sooo blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment