Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Mission Week 26: May 29, 2017

May 29, 2017

This week we did divisions with two recent converts- two young women- and it was so fun to teach them how to invite people in the street--- they literally had some much energy and were running through the streets inviting people to come to church! It was precious--- so happy to be helping future missionaries!!!!

We will do a youth activity this upcoming Sunday to help the youth in our ward get excited for missions and doing missionary work now in our ward--- I'm really excited!!!

This week we didn't teach very many lessons because we were making lots of new contacts and picking up referrals in two new parts of our huge area, but it was a good week!!!

This week was also cool because I taught a lesson with the young woman T. while we were on divisions. I taught the Plan of Salvation to an older widow and she was soooo sweet! The Spirti was so strong and we took photos with the lady afterwards and ate fruit off of her trees outside her house!

We passed another lady in the street and the Young Women invited her and her friend to church. The women started to refuse the invitations and so Sister Fereira and I jumped in to help "rescue" the teens from the rejection. HAHAHA and as soon as I started speaking, the woman stopped me and said, "Have we met before? I know I have heard your voice before, it is so familiar to me." She asked me lots of questions to see if we had met before and I reassured her that I am new to Brazil and so it was not likely that our paths had crossed before. She then concluded, "I think I must've known you before this life, like we were friends or something."






No comments:

Post a Comment