Thursday, November 9, 2017

Mission Week 46: October 16, 2017

October 16, 2017

THIS WEEK WAS FULL OF MIRACLES AND WENT BY SO FAST!
I have to get offline, but I just want to say that I love the Lord and I love all of you. I am so grateful to be a missionary and to be here right now! I know that Heavenly Father not only lives and loves us, but that He is in the details of our lives. He is working miracles everyday and I am so lucky to be able to be apart of it. I love my Savior- for Him, I am here. I never want to leave this life as a missionary behind...thinking about it makes my stomach sick...I LOVE THESE PEOPLE, I LOVE MY COMPANION, AND I LOVE THIS SACRED WORK!!
I know that with Christ at the heart of everything we do, we can do amazing things!!!! Thank you for all of your support and love! I love being a missionary!
 
Have a great week and know that you are in my prayers always! I know God loves me because He gave me the opportunity to have you as my PARENTS!

love you so much! have a great week!!!! thank you for everything!
-SISTER TYSON








No comments:

Post a Comment