Thursday, November 9, 2017

Mission Week 47: October 23, 2017 TRANSFERRED!

October 23, 2017

I AM BEING TRANSFERRED AGAIN.....WITHOUT SISTER ALSTON.... I AM BEING TRANSFERRED TO FOZ DO IGUAÇU

I LEAVE BAURU TOMORROW MORNING.... someone else will finish my daughter's training and I am soooo sad! I don't want to leave her!

MY NEW COMPANION IS SISTER TEIXEIRA---SISTER BOTT LEFT ME AND WENT TO FINISH HER TRAINING IN CAMBE.

I am happy to accept the Lords will- He HAS GIVEN ME NO REASON TO DOUBT HIM!!! I LOVE THESE PEOPLE, BUT I HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO LOVE EVEN MORE OF HIS CHILDREN IS BEAUTIFUL FOZ!!!

I am excited but I am sad today! it will all work out....I trust the lord--R. read me some of the FB postings from you guys about me! Love you guys sooo much!

I will be in Zona Foz but serving in Cascavel ward 3!

Love you!

Sister Tyson

Here are some pictures of Sister Tyson on her last P-Day in Bauru with her Brazilian Family.















No comments:

Post a Comment