Thursday, November 9, 2017

Mission Week 49: November 6, 2017

November 6, 2017

This week was another great week here in Cascavel! We baptized E. (22)! We found him last week in the street walking and he was so prepared by the Lord to hear our message! He is great and is so excited to meet all of the young women as well! Young Single Adults that is!

We marked 3 more baptisms for this week so we are excited to see what will happen!!! The members are so excited to give us lots of good references!!! We are sooo blessed that they are finally having good experiences with the missionaries!!!!

I TAUGHT ENGLISH ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT THE CHAPEL!! IT WAS SOOO FUN! I will keep teaching every Wednesday to the members and visitors too!! Good turn out! Presidente has been encouraging me (pushing..hehe) for a long time and has given me all access to materials! My class is great! We had ten students this week, but we will have more next week! Our two baptisms, J. and E. also participated! They both want to serve missions in Utah close to you guys!!! hehehe
 
MEGAN PENNI (Kalee's Trainer) IS EMAILING ME RIGHT NOW- remember when I was with her in Quebec just one week when I first got switched from my first trainer? Then I stayed with Sister Ppenni just one week until I got moved to Leonor with Sister Santana-- well, during that one week with Sister Penni in Leonor, I invited a man and his family to be baptized- FIRST INVITATION TO BAPTISM I EVER MADE AS A MISSIONARY- and he accepted- W. and C. - but they weren't baptized for a few reasons....I saw C. while I was in Cambe by chance because she happened to be working there and she remembered me and we hugged and I re-invited her to be baptized (even though she was still living in Quebec)---- well, Sister Penni just told me that W. and C. were baptized this week!!!! After almost a year from the first time they were invited by me! SOOO HAPPY!
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete