Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Mission Week 62: February 5, 2018

February 5, 2018

THIS WEEK WAS GOOD-  we had an awesome mission conference here in Prudente with Presidente and great divisions in Bauru! M. & H. were soooo kind and picked me up late at the bus station and super early the next day with food for my bus ride! They are Matheus' parents and they are so good to me!

This week we will stay in our area- our baptism of the week feel through and we feel like its best to stay in our area this week. I'll be happy to have a week without getting on another bus hahaha. It will be good to be able to focus on finding and teaching people in our area-- and I am feeling a bit disconnected with this branch and the members and our recent converts because I am always traveling- so it will be a good week.

THIS MISSION IS THE HARDEST THING I'VE EVER DONE IN MY LIFE-- SO MANY DOWNS BUT SO MANY MORE UPS... I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS ALREADY FEBRUARY AND I'M DOING THIS.........I know that I am nothing..I've been reminded of this so many times during these 14 months...the LORD IS EVERYTHING AND HAS STRENGTHENED ME BEYOND MEASURE... and I have a wonderful support system here in Brasil and at home with you guys! I am learning lots and love my Savior for everything he has done to lift me up and give me the strength to serve him. This week I will give a talk in Sacrament Meeting- I am the concluding speaker so it has to be 20 mins...lol.. but I love the theme---the Love of Christ--- the branch president said that when they prayed, he and his counselors knew that it was my topic... I am excited to share some of the love that I have felt from the Lord in these 14 months in this branch.. I hope they will be encouraged to share the love of Christ with others even long after I leave this area!

Have fun in Bolivia! WELCOME TO SOUTH AMERICA! hahaha

Sister Tyson

No comments:

Post a Comment