Monday, September 25, 2017

Mission Week 40: September 4, 2017 Happy Labor Day!

September 4, 2017

HEY! I DON'T HAVE LOTS OF TIME! I AM SORRY!

THIS WEEK WAS CRAZY!!!
 
THE BAPTISM WAS FANTASTIC!!!! THE WARD WAS SOOO WONDERFUL AND THE PRIMARY TOO! THE PRIMARY KIDS SANG, "I LIKE TO LOOK FOR RAINBOWS" AND DID THE PARTY FOR N. her grandma and cousins were there and the whole day was soooooo special!!! MY HEART WAS BEAMING WITH JOY! I SERIOUSLY LOVE THAT LITTLE GIRL AND HER FAMILY SOOOO MUCH!!!!!

I WAS SO GRATEFUL AGAIN FOR SUCH A SUPPORTIVE WARD!! THEY ARE WONDERFUL AND HELPED US SO MUCH WITH EVERYTHING THIS WEEK!!!

After the baptism, we went that night to N.'s house to follow up with her and she said, "Sister Tyson, I have this warm feeling my chest and I don't know what it is...it feels like so much happiness...it kind of feels tight in there..." hahhaaha I explained to her about how it was Heavenly Fathers way of telling her that he was proud of her decision... in my mind I thought, "if she thinks she is feeling good now, just wait until she is confirmed and given the gift of the Holy Ghost!" 
 
It was honestly sooooo sweet!

Her grandma goes to another church and has never prayed in front of us during the many lessons we have taught them, but when we came back to their house that night she prayed out loud in front of us and said, "Lord, thank you for sending these young sisters to me and my family. I know the Lord sent them for a reason- to save my granddaughter and the Lord was merciful to us today. I know that their work is not done here yet, but that these girls will come back to help my whole family be saved as well," 

MY HEART IS BEAMING!!!!! I AM SOOOO GRATEFUL. I know that this baptism was not me nor my companion- THE LORD WORKS MIRACLES AND THE SPIRIT PREPARES THE HEARTS OF THE WILLING. I love the Lord soooo much and am seeing His hand everyday!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, we had Stake Conference again in Bauru and so Presidente and Sister Pereira came to Bauru and then we traveled in their car to do a devotional in another part of Sao Paulo on our way home to Londrina. Presidente thought it would be best for me to travel with them and Sister Silva to Londrina and spend the last week of the transfer her in Londrina with other sisters so that Sister Silva could get on the road home early in the day.

Sister Tyson with V. & R.

Sister Tyson with L.

Sister Tyson, Sister Pereira & R.

Sister Tyson, Presidente Pereira & V.

So.... we traveled late last night in his car with him and Sister Pereira and had a blast chatting for hours until we got to Londrina at midnight. I am still at the Presidente's house as we speak using his computer to email. WE SLEPT IN HIS HOUSE AND IT WAS SOOOO FUN! SERIOUSLY LIKE A HOTEL!! EVEN IN THE BATHROOMS THEY HAVE COMPLIMENTARY TOILETRIES WHICH I WILL BRING HOME FOR MOM'S SAFE KEEPING!!!

PRESIDENTE wants me to come back with my husband and you guys before he finishes serving his mission-- he offered to let all of us stay in the MISSION HOME WITH HIM AND HIS FAMILY! HAHAHAHAHA

Today, I will spend the day in traveling to Maringa- another city close to Londrina- with Presidente and Sister Pereira. we will take Sister Silva home and then I will spend the week as the companion to the Sister Training Leader. I will help her in her area in Maringá......I just brought clothes for the week....but my heart thinks that I when this week ends, and the new transfer starts.... I will get a trainee again and start the real training of a new sister arriving from the CTM....Presidente told people in my ward in Bauru that there is a big chance that I will return to Bauru just to pick up my luggage and then be transferred to a new area........he told R. and V. that he has big plans for me coming up and wants me closer to him.......I would be soooo sad to leave Bauru....devastated.....but I have faith and know that whatever happens,..it will be the Lord's will.....and who knows??? Maybe I will end up going back to Bauru next week for good......PRESIDENTE HASNT DECIDED YET....SO I WILL TRAVEL WITH HIM THIS WEEK AND SEE WHAT HE WANTS ME TO DO.....PRAY FOR ME AND FOR HIM HEHEHEHE

WE WILL BE RECEIVING 7 NEW SISTERS IN THE MISSION THIS WEEK...SO I MIGHT TRAIN AGAIN.......FINGERS CROSSED HEHEHE 

I am honestly happy anywhere with anyone!! I JUST LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!! I NEVER WANT THIS TIME TO END!! SOAKING UP EVERYDAY!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment