Monday, August 28, 2017

Mission Week 39: August 28, 2017 9 Months in the Mission! Half Way!!!

Editor's Note: We can't believe that Sister Tyson is half way through her missionary service in the Brazil, Londrina Mission! We have been so blessed by her service and we are so proud of all that she has done and experienced in this special place! Here is the latest...

August 28, 2017

Sister Tyson & Sister Pereira (Mission President's Wife)


 This week was a good week--- the Zone Conference was awesome- I cried as Presidente gave his training on how we need to be working always in order to set ourselves up and other missionaries up to be baptizing weekly!


We will baptize N. this week! We will baptize her on Saturday!
 
9 months tomorrow!!!!
THE MISSION GOES BY WAY TOOOOOO FAST! I AM LEARNING AND LOVING IT SOOO MUCH! I CAN'T IMAGINE EVER LEAVING!
I love my Savior. I am doing this for Him. My testimony of Him, Heavenly Father, and the Holy Ghost have grown sooo much since I started my mission. I love them and know that they love me because they trusted me enough to send me to serve here in this wonderful place with these wonderful people!!! MY HEART, as always, IS SOOOO FULL OF GRATITUDE FOR ALL THESE EXPERIENCES! This is the hardest thing that I have ever done, but I am growing and doing my best to do the will of The Father. He lives and He is guiding this work!!! I love Doctrine and Covenants 18 when it talks about how great will be our joy if we bring one soul unto Christ...I am here to bring as many souls unto Him as I can...but, if I only manage to bring one soul unto Him during these 18 months...that one soul is going to be MINE!!!! I KNOW HE LIVES, AND I LOVE HIM!!!! I AM BEING MORE AND MORE CONVERTED AS EACH DAY PASSES AND I NEVER WHAT THIS SACRED TIME IN MY LIFE TO END!!!!
Here are some of my 9 month pictures--- HUMP DAY IN THE MISSION--- NOTICE THE CAMEL IN THE BACKGROUND... HEHEHEHE!


LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment