Thursday, April 19, 2018

Mission Week 72: April 16, 2018

April 16, 2018


I AM DOING GREAT! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY NEW AREA IN PARIS MARINGÁ! SOOOO MUCH FUN!! THE HOUSE IS GORGEOUS AND THE MEMBERS ARE SO GREAT! THEY HELP SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! My new area is such a blessing! The zone is awesome and I am sooooo beyond happy!!!!!! The members are amazing!!!

We are in Foz today to do divisions and to go to the famous waterfalls today!!!! I am soooo excited!!!!

Last night we stayed in Cascavel and I was able to do a family night with K. and S. and all of our (mine and Sister Teixeira's) recent converts-- J., E., T., etc!!! It was sooooo wonderful to see everyone and to share my testimony with them again for the last time in the mission field!! It was such a blessing and rare opportunity to go back to my old area with the same companion!!!! 

My heart hurts and my stomach aches just thinking about leaving this behind... I feel like I'm not strong enough to leave here...but I'm trying to be calm and accept that I'm doing the best I can and that I will never stop being a missionary... my tag is engraved on my heart!!!! I am soooo excited to see you guys though! Thank you for all that you guys are doing to make my transition easier! I love these people and love the Lord sooo much for sending me here!!! I'm soooo grateful for your support and love through all of this!!! I have so many stories to tell!!!
 
Thought from Sister Tyson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment