Sunday, December 10, 2017

Mission Week 53: December 6, 2017

December 6, 2017


We got on the bus on Tuesday afternoon here in Cascavel and went with all of the missionaries from Foz and Cascavel and Maringá to Londrina! It was wild! I saw tons of great friends- including Sister Trindade- who will finish her mission tomorrow! IT WAS A BLAST ON THE BUS RIDE! BUT 10 HOURS LATER, AT MIDNIGHT, WE FINALLY GOT TO LONDRINA!
THEN WHEN WE GOT THERE TO THE MISSION OFFICE- the APs and secretaries had to get everyone to the missionaries apartments in Londrina to sleep--- they sent everyone out and then it came down to me and my comp, and the two sister training leaders...and we hadn't been given a sleeping assignment yet... and I knew in that moment that President would have us sleep at his house--- but I was just thinking he would want me there because he knows I've slept there a few times/know my way around his house- and to help Sister Pereira with the conference the next day....
We met with Elder Aidukatis. It was a great conference. Here are some pictures. It was so great to see so many great mission friends! I was also called to be a Sister Training Leader!






No comments:

Post a Comment