Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Mission Week 55: December 18, 2017

December 18, 2017

THIS WEEK WAS BUSY!!

I AM BURNED TO THE CRISP!! I AM GETTING SOOOO TAN!! HAHAHA IT IS SOOO HOT HERE-- WE ARE DYING BUT WORKING OUR FACES OFF!

Unfortunately, our baptism for G. fell through this week. I was so sad because G. really wants to be baptized like Jesus was--- we aren't going to give up... its sooo hard when family members negatively influence others from doing what is right- I AM SO ANNOYED WITH SATAN AGAIN THIS WEEK-- READY TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE....like seriously he needs to get away....I'm sure hes annoyed with me too...GOOD THING- he knows that even though I am far from perfect, I love to tick him off- so I'm am working even harder, inviting more people, and following the rules as best as possible to bug him and to receive more guidance from the Lord....
 
I'm still teaching English but it is overwhelming- we have more people coming which is great, but with all of my traveling it is hard to keep it up each week-- we already have to cancel again this week--- sad face- and I have no time to study English lessons to teach... its hard but I will have the members help me out.

The mission conference is tomorrow in Londrina! I am stoked to see Sister Alston!!! We leave Cascavel today at 4pm with our zone! ALL MISSIONARIES 140 WILL BE IN LONDRINA TONIGHT FOR THE CONFERENCE TOMORROW-- NO IDEA HOW WE WILL ALL SLEEP THERE BUT I KNOW PRES IS ALREADY LOSING HIS MIND WORRYING... HAHA
 
we have another baptism marked for a girl named paula (13) she is so great and is going to be baptized on christmas eve! she lives with her dad whose birthday is today (73 years old- she is the youngest) and she has a hard life...but loved church this week and is so excited for her baptism! I AM HAPPY FOR HER!

The hard part is that we will be in Londrina from tonight until Friday morning because we have the conference tomorrow and then Sister Anjos and I will be traveling doing some visits to other sisters in the mission.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment