Friday, January 5, 2018

Mission Week 57: January 3, 2018

January 3, 2018

THANK YOU FOR THESE GORGEOUS PICTURES! THE WEDDING LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A HUGE SUCCESS!!! SOOOOO MUCH HAPPINESS IN MY HEART SEEING THIS TODAY!

SORRY THAT I AM ONLY GETTING ON TODAY-- BECAUSE OF THE HOLIDAY- THERE WASNT AN INTERNET HOUSE OPEN ON MONDAY OR YESTERDAY SO TODAY IS THE DAY!

I AM DOING DIVISIONS IN AN AREA CALLED TUPÃ WITH MY NEW COMPANION.

I just wanted to take the minute, I have to explain the transfer- yes I was transferred without notice in the middle of the transfer- Sister Sadleir from California was a Sister Training Leader as well in Sao Paulo and went home a few days after Christmas-- finished her mission- and President called and transferred me to be with Sister Sadleir's companion (another sister training leader) to work in Sao Paulo. I was soooo sad to leave Sister Anjos and to leave everyone that I love in that area and zone..my recent converts were all crying and the members as well... my heart hurts still... I don't know why I am back in Sao Paulo exactly but I am trusting that the Lord has a reason.  He has never given me a reason to doubt and so I am just trusting and moving forward. 

I am serving in a branch (for the first time)- my area is called Planalto and it is in Presidente Prudente, Sao Paulo--- my companion is Sister Débora Pinheiro from Fortaleza- she has 1 transfer more than me--- we are living in 4 sisters-- Sister Marshall who was also trained by Sister Penni- from Michigan-- sooo great--- and her companion is Sister Ferreira, my old companion! I don't know much about the area or branch yet but next week, I will write more details...

We are in divisions today and I am happy to be helping the President and the Sisters! It's cool to enter other areas and receive revelation that can help these Sisters! I love it!

I LOVED SEEING ALL OF YOU ON CHRISTMAS! WAS SOOOOOO WONDERFUL AND I LOVE YOU ALLLL SO MUCH! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

Tell everyone that I love them! Love these fotos!!!! Congrats on putting on a wonderful wedding!!! 

-Sister Tyson
Brazil Londrina Mission Christmas 2017 Can you spot Sister Tyson? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment