Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Mission Week 60-January 22, 2018

January 22, 2018


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER TYSON!

THIS WEEK WAS BUSY!

We baptized J. (14)- he and his family moved in to the house next door to ours 2 weeks ago and we stopped to talk to the family- we ended up finding out that all of them were baptized in Londrina years ago but moved a lot and never found another chapel in the new city and so they ended up becoming less active. SUCH A GREAT FAMILY AND WE WERE SO BLESSED TO FIND THEM- even though they live next door to our house and we all live so close to the church!- the family has a mom- L. and dad, R.- and J. 14 and his siblings are J. 22 and J. 17 who has a son R. who is 2! We have created a great friendship and J. WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WASN'T BAPTIZED! HE ACCEPTED AND WAS BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY! We are reactivating the family and they were all in church on Sunday! Sooo great! They are happy!Tonight we will have family night at their house with another active member family! And they are so great they always bring us dinner in take out boxes every night so that we can eat dinner when we get home! Such good people with great hearts!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

MY CHRISTMAS CAME IN THE MAIL FROM YOU! I LOVED MY STOCKING! AHHHHH! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! I AM BEYOND THANKFUL! I WAS NEEDING MASCARA AND TREATS! LOVED DADS SASSY GUM TOO! THANK YOU THANK YOU! I GOT LOTS OF CARDS TOO! OH AND SUMMER ENDSLEY SENT ME A NICE CHRISTMAS EMAIL THAT I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT- I THANKED HER, BUT PLEASE THANK HER AS WELL!





I CUT MY HAIR! ITS A LONG BOB! I LOVE IT AND PRESIDENTE DID TOO-- IF I MAY!

I AM HEADED TO BAURU THIS WEEK TO DO DIVISIONS! SOOOO EXCITED!

WE HAD LOTS OF PEOPLE IN CHURCH ON SUNDAY SO THAT MEANS MORE BAPTISMS THIS WEEK! WE ARE SSOOOO HAPPY WITH EVERYONE'S PROGRESS!!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Many happy returns of the day. Looking for one of the best wedding venues NYC for my niece's baptism grand ceremony. Will invite all out far of relatives as well. Return gifts and sweets will be of high quality. Want to make this auspicious day very special for proud parents too. Baking part will be handled by my cousin in same business.

    ReplyDelete